Friday, February 29, 2008

Mock Interview Reflection

To be honest, I was a little bit nervous going into the Second Life mock interview. I really didn't know what to expect, I didn't know what I was going to say, I didn't even know what I was supposed to wear! However, once I sat down and actually began the interview, I was comfortable. I expected to continue to feel nervous and even uncomfortable, but I found that I wasn't nervous at all, I was actually quite comfortable. I feel the 'jitters' left me simply because I was in a comfortable place - I wasn't dressed up - I wasn't in front of a interviewer...... I was simply alone, in a computer lab in front of a computer screen. Granted, it was a 'mock' interview, but it was the most stress free interview I have ever experienced.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did fine. May your real interviews be comfortable once you get there too! I think that mine usually are. I can only think of once incident where it stayed tense the whole time.