Saturday, March 29, 2008

Augusta

In under two weeks, arguably the most important golf tournament in the world will be held in Augusta, GA. This tournament is known round the world as The Master's Tournament. As the first major golf tournament of the year, all the tour's best players are practicing and preparing for this important week. However, the players aren't the only ones 'preparing' for the tournament.

Golf patrons from all over the world come to visit the Augusta National this week in April. Due to the prestige and high regard of the tournament, tickets are scarce and patrons will do almost anything to acquire a badge.

Thankfully, my dad gets week-long badges each year. I have had the privilege to experience this tournament for several years now, and I have developed a deep love and passion for this place and tournament. The times spent here have allowed my father, my brother, and me to further deepen and develop our friendships and relationships. We all have very fond memories of the Augusta National and the Master's Tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed talking with you this afternoon!